Sewage Backup

When sewage water (black water) penetrates your home from a toilet overflow, flood or pipe burst. The first  thing that every homeowner needs to do is keep everyone, especially kids and elderly away from the affected area. This type of damage is known as and called a Category 3 water damage and needs to be handled with extreme professional care and proper personal protective equipment.